Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#Reverb10: Community

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

I've said it enough times since joining, but I'll say it again for the purpose of this prompt. Joining the She Creates Change community was the best decision I could have made. I am in constantly in awe of how when this group of individually amazing women comes together, something phenomenal happens. The energy is electrifying.

I also love the Her Journey community that is budding. There is a great feeling that is buzzing, and it is my intention to further develop it and allow it to grow into something beyond my own imagination. The community is primarily online right now, and I know that bringing the women together for personal interactions is going to magnify the impact of it tremendously. I look forward to seeing how it unfolds in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!