Saturday, December 11, 2010

#Reverb10: 11 Things

December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

  1. Fear
  2. Doubt
  3. Procrastination
  4. Insecurity
  5. Nonsense
  6. Drama
  7. Negativity
  8. Limits
  9. Anxiety
  10. Bad habits
  11. Regrets
I have been practicing taking each moment one at a time. I am learning to fully commit to each moment and am allowing myself to feel more deeply within that moment. I have learned to identify my feelings within each given moment and choose the feelings I enjoy and proceed from there.

In 2011, I will continue to take in each moment and eliminate whatever it is I don't want from it. In making these better decisions, it's my intention to establish better thoughts, actions and habits. I know that doing so will open me up to a world of opportunities that will unfold in a way beyond my own imagination. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out in 2011.

Photo courtesy of http://zezu.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Calendar-2011.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!