Thursday, January 20, 2011

Straw Bar

I finally did it. I went out in Long Island, and I enjoyed it.

I checked out a fairly new spot in Huntington Village: StrawBar

I tried a White Chocolate Strawberry martini, which I wasn't a huge fan of. It tasted a little bit like medicine. There were a few other ones that piqued my interest that I'll try next time.

Because there was a game on, we got 25 cent wings. You can't go wrong with that.

And the best part...the fried oreos. I also tried the red velvet cupcake, which was okay, but the fried oreos took the cake!

2 comments:

  1. Fried oreos you say?!!! And 25 cent wings?!! Must try! Were the wings good?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wings were okay. They got the job done. The fried oreos were AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!