Friday, August 5, 2011

Seattle: Reasons to Return (To Do List)

It seemed that every time I accomplished one thing on my to do list, I'd discover a few more things that I really wanted to try. The list grew to the point that I realized that another trip to Seattle will be in order.
  • Agua Verde is on the top of my list. This is right up my alley
  • A Segway Tour is something that I once thought was silly, but now I'm curious.
  • Sky City Restaurant in the Space Needle. We already know how I feel about rotating restaurants. It's not at the top of my list, but I'd like to try it for the experience.
  • Savor Seattle Tour and a whole list of things in the CRAVE Seattle guide.
  • Reminiscent of Coyote Ugly, I'm curious to see what Cowgirls is like.
  • more seafood!
I'm sure this list will continue to grow. By the time I return, I'll have a full agenda. I'm open to all suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!