Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seattle: Dessert

I am happy that Cupcake Royale is now in my life. What started off as a brief stop became a very exciting experience for me. Although I'll admit that I'd usually choose a slice of cake over a cupcake, the display at Cupcake Royale was irresistible. With so many to choose from, it was a difficult decision, but I was more than happy with my pick: the strawberry velvet. I need to go back to try as many more as I can.


The friendly man outside of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory did his job well. With a few nibbles of fudge he lured us into a place that I would have never wanted to leave. There were some of my favorites, like jumbo chocolate covered strawberries; a few things I was curious about, like chocolate covered orange peels and jalapenos; things I thought sounded like a good idea, like the chocolate covered bacon, which I wish I never tried. They didn't just have peanut buttercups, they have peanut butter buckets. I don't ever want a peanut buttercup again if there are peanut butter buckets in the world.

They also had display of chocolate covered wedding items that we so cute. Many details of my future wedding may be blurry, like the husband, the date, location and all that good stuff, but this is a detail that I'm certain I want to have.


Although Molly Moons seemed to be a popular treat, I have to admit that I didn't love it. I'm willing to go back and give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!