Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Hour: Agozar

So I didn't make it to FOUR last night, but I did make it to Agozar Cuban Restaurant tonight. I met some fabulous ladies, including Danielle Fabulosity herself. It was so uncanny that a friend suggested that I join her meetup group, only to find that my namesake is quite like myself. An adventurous traveler and social organizer, just fabulous all around, she was more than a pleasure and a wonderful host for tonight's event.

Happy hour offered two-for-one tapas and drinks. After the mariquitas (plantain chips with yummy guacamole and black bean hummus), cubanito (a cuban sandwich slider), Pasion a Agozar (that had passion fruit juice!) and a Cubano Colada, I certainly had a happy hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!