Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bloggers Social


Yay for another great event. Despite the rain, the Bloggers Social at Stitch went well. It turned out to be an intimate gathering. There were some great people in the room and even greater connections made.

Of course, it is always pleasure working with Desiree and Rachel from Red Rover Style (as pictured). I finally met Lauren Fairbanks of LifeStlyer Magazine, which was such a pleasant surprise. The person that made an extra special impression on me was Rachel from CatchAFire.org. Catch A Fire is an organization that connects professionals with non-profits that can use the skills that the professionals have to offer. I was so surprised to hear how low volunteerism is in New York. Rachel's presentation lit a fire under my butt to get going on my volunteer efforts. I caught the fire (Sorry, I had to say it.)

Here are some pictures from the event.

2 comments:

  1. You look super hot with that hair! I thought this was an older picture at first. I'm assuming it's straightened, but it's kinda hard to tell.

    Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!