Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Friday: Getting to know Miss Journey

If there were a soundtrack to my life, these songs would be on it. These are those songs that best describe me and make me feel the highest on life:

1. Miss independent- Neyo
2. She Got Her Own- Neyo, Fabolous, Jamie Foxx

3. I Wanna Be Successful- Drake, Trey Songz
4. Superwoman- Alicia Keys

5. Champion- Ace Hood feat. Rick Ross and Jazmine Sullivan
6. Poker Face- Lady Gaga

7. Im the Ish- DJ Class feat. Kanye West
8. Mr. Carter- Lil’ Wayne
9. Diva- Beyonce
10. American Boy- Estelle
11. God in Me- Mary Mary

12. I Look to You- Whitney Houston

13. Total Praise- Richard Smallwood
14. Encourage Yourself- Donald Lawrence
15. Million Bucks- Maino feat. Swizz Beats

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!