Friday, February 26, 2010

Mmmm...my Mexican Burger

Can I just tell you all about the amazing burger that I enjoyed the other day? This burger known as a “Mexican Burger” at Purity Diner comes loaded with cheese, chili and jalapenos, and that is EXACTLY how I love to build my burger at other places. Cooked medium well, topped with lettuce and tomato and served with steak fries, this simple treat made my day.

Purity Diner happens to be on 7th Avenue in Park Slope, where I had the pleasure of taking part in Buy in Brooklyn, where numerous businesses along the street offered free tastings from their menu. My partner in crime (who was lucky enough to live on the street) and I happily and hungrily jumped from door to door and joined each line without even knowing exactly what was awaiting at the end. (Oh how I miss those summer nights.) Please forgive me for not remembering the names of the places, but I vividly remember a DEE-licious dish at a Mexican restaurant with chicken and jalapenos, a chocolate cake and a super tasty mini-burger. With a few of my other favorites along 7th Avenue: Dashing Diva and Five Guys, that area holds a special place in my heart. It is my hope that one day we’ll be reunited and build a long term relationship. I already feel so at home there that it only seems right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!