Thursday, November 26, 2009

'Tis the Season to be Thankful Pt. 2

Although I started out with good intentions, I have to admit that my last post had a bit of a sour tone. And that is not the tone I want to leave you with on this day of Thanksgiving. Like I mentioned on Pt. 1, my journey has been an interesting one. Whether it was an up or down point, some things have remained consistent, and I am thankful for them:

-my family, who goes above and beyond to take care of each other's needs
-my friends, who each hold a very specific place in my heart
-each and every person who has contributed to my life and the person I am today; and everyone who continues to support me

Over the last year, I have been blessed beyond my own imagination:

-a successful year of Her Journey Magazine- a feeling and experience that I still have fully absorbed
-a new job that just feels like the right piece to the puzzle- I am happy, and I thoroughly enjoy the people I work with

I have been blessed tremendously at every point of my life. My heart is so full of gratitude, and the best way for me to express it is to share the wealth of blessings. 'Tis also the season for giving!

I'm off to my church for our annual Feeding of the 5000.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!