Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun Friday: Getting to Know Miss Journey

10 more things you may not know about me:
  1. The word tilapia tickles my fancy
  2. I want to be the voice of a cartoon
  3. I've always wished for telepathy and the ability to fly
  4. I have statue phobia and mythical creatures freak me out
  5. I have an indescribable attachment to and longing to go New Orleans
  6. I have a fascination with butterflies and hummingbirds
  7. I spent only 3 weeks in kindergarten, which resulted in my graduating from high school at 16 and college at 20. (Sounds cool now, but I did not always enjoy being the youngest among my friends)
  8. I can write with both hands. I'm not ambidextrous because I'm not equally strong in both, but I do pretty well. Also, even though I'm a lefty I do most things with my right. I'm stronger on my right side but have more refined dexterity on my left.
  9. I can write backwards in print and script.
  10. I always wish I had a twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!