Monday, November 15, 2010

My Vision Board

Here it is. My vision board!


I had so much fun making this vision board that I want to do one every month. This one sums up all of my current major goals, short term and long term. I think it would be fun to dedicate a smaller one to my month's short term goals and create a little notebook or collection of them. That would be so fun to look back through and see progress.

Sometimes I get so excited about the future that I want to stay up for 24 hours just to get the next day started!

What about your future excites you?

1 comment:

  1. i love vision boards. best wishes in reaching everything on it!
    as far as my own future - i'm currently most excited about a new house and decorating. i'm kind of in my interior decorating bag - obsessed with lowes and hgtv at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!