Sunday, December 6, 2009

Best of '09: Conference

As the year comes to a close, it is certainly a time when I find myself reflecting on the year. As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving post, I have so much to be thankful because this has been an amazing year. Imagine my delight when I found Gwen Bell's Best of 2009 challenge. This is so much fun, and I cannot wait to get started.


December 6 Workshop or conference. Was there a conference or workshop you attended that was especially beneficial? Where was it? What did you learn?

In May 2009, I joined my mother at the Harmonic Wealth Weekend facilitated by James Arthur Ray. During those few days, I was reminded of not only the unlimited possibilities of what I can accomplish but also my ability to do so. It was certainly an eye-opening experience.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw the Alicia Keys post!! OMG sooo jealous I totally wish I could have went too!!

    And so great meeting you darling - you are such a doll!

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!