Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Next stop: Seattle (again)


Guess who's on the road again. Yup it's me Miss Journey, of course. This time I'm headed back to Seattle, and I've got a one-way ticket. A lot of people have asked why I would return to Seattle after just visiting about a month ago. My answer is "why not?" Honestly, I like Seattle. I've enjoyed myself on my last few visits, and I'm so curious about what else it has to offer. It didn't take much convincing when my friend proposed the idea of me accompanying her 8-year-old niece on the flight for her annual summer visit.

I swear that my friend secretly gets commission checks from Seattle's Tourism Development board because she is so determined to bring everyone to Seattle (and make them stay). I do have to admit that she does show me so much of what Seattle has to offer (probably all part of her tourism training lol) Now that she has convinced me to return with no return date for home, it's only true Miss Journey style to turn this into an adventure. Stay tuned!

Photo: I've always loved those HSBC ads that show the same picture with (as they call it) "Different Points of Value. "As we boarded the plane I saw the one seen here and said yup that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!