Friday, April 29, 2011

Foto Friday: I Love My Life

It's no secret that I. LOVE. NY! Many of my "I love my life" moments happen right here in my hometown. One of my most recent ones happened in a little place called DUMBO:

DUMBO has been on my to do list for quite some time now. I've mainly been inspired by others' photos from the area. It grants such an amazing view of the Brooklyn Bridge. I never went and explored to find this area I kept hearing about. For some reason, it just seemed foreign, I didn't know where to start. But what once seemed so far and unfamiliar was now right in my face as I parked on the block of Water Street Restaurant, where my friends and I were having dinner for Dine-In Brooklyn. (Of course, that selection was inspired by my desire to finally become acquainted with DUMBO.)

From the comfort of my driver's seat (one of my fave places to be), I was able to take in the breathtaking view of the Brooklyn Bridge. As I looked up, a victorious smile crept on to my face, and I thought "Yea, I love my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!