Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Journey to #IslandIntern

Whether we are going to call it calling, purpose, mission, zone of genius, this is it, and this is what my journey is all about. My mom told me about this island intern contest. Isla Palenque is seeking an adventurous and social media loving person to be their island intern. I've entered the contest because this opportunity has my name written all over it. While reading the details, I thought "This is what I want to do with my life!"

I am so happy that I pushed myself to enter the contest and compose the video because than in itself has been a learning experience. I imagine that this is only the beginning.

Check out my video:



And vote for me to be the Isla Palenque island intern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!