Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back in the Minne-apple

This is not much of a post, but I am checking in from Minneapolis. Many were baffled about my first visit, and some are even more perplexed by my return. Because this is where my partner in crime now resides, I see no better reason to explore a place that I would otherwise not have much reason to. So here I am again. Although the weather is not quite as warm as one would imagine summer weather, it was quite refreshing to wake up to the brisk air.

Actually, everything here is quite refreshing. Because of the winters endured here, there is such a genuine appreciation for the summertime, and one can certainly feel that. Things seem simple and pleasant, and that makes me happy.

As I continue to enjoy my time here, I'm counting down to the main event: the state fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!