Friday, December 10, 2010

#Reverb10: Wisdom

December 10 – Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)

My wisest decisions have been within the theme of letting go. I can proudly say that I've become more clear on certain things that I want for my life, certain things I do not want. I've grown to understand what I have little to no tolerance for and a certain standard that I hold for certain things. While it may sound like a limiting perspective, I'd like to defend myself by saying that I approach each situation with an open and fair chance, but I have learned to make quicker and wiser decisions when I know what decision to make. My wisest decisions have been letting go of things that I know do not fall in line with what I want for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!